From The Public Post, December 1-15, 2011
The headlines read: Money spread around in fierce competition among Central Islamic Council of Thailand members.
PULO [Pattani United Liberation Organization] breaks into two factions vying for leadership. How will negotiations lead to peace along the southern border?
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament