From Komchadluek, January 23, 2014
Caretaker Premier Yingluck Shinawatra: It’s necessary that I remain in the office to safeguard democracy.
[This refers to demands from anti-government protesters that Yingluck and her caretaker cabinet resign so that a popular council can be set up to reform the country before organizing new elections. Yingluck maintains that she must stay in office to protect the democratic system.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work