From Komchadluek, January 23, 2014
Caretaker Premier Yingluck Shinawatra: It’s necessary that I remain in the office to safeguard democracy.
[This refers to demands from anti-government protesters that Yingluck and her caretaker cabinet resign so that a popular council can be set up to reform the country before organizing new elections. Yingluck maintains that she must stay in office to protect the democratic system.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out