Property market thriving along Bangkok’s new purple line – property-report.com, August 16, 2012
…There are six mass rapid lines under construction; the BTS Dark Green line extension (Wong Wian Yai – Bang Wa; completion in 2013), the BTS Light Green Line extension (Bearing – Samut Prakan; completion in 2017), the MRT Dark Blue Line1 (Bang Sue – Tha Pra; completion in 2016), the MRT Dark Blue Line2 (Hua Lamphong – Lak Song; completion in 2016), the MRT Purple Line (Tao Poon – Klong Bang Pai; completion in 2015) and the SRT Light Red Line (Bang Sue – Taling Chan; completion in 2013)…
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch