From Manager, October 8, 2019
Left: President Mao, please come to help Thailand become communist.
Caption: Progressive person 6 Oct B.E. 19 
Right: President Trump, please come to help Thailand become democratic. Caption: Progressive person 6 Oct B.E. 62 
[Refers to the overseas lobbying of the Future Forward Party’s leader Thanathorn. It is thought he has been working hard to make sure overseas government to not legitimize Thailand’s new, “half-democracy.”
This cartoonist’s viewpoint reflects Thailand’s (and ASEAN’s) unease with encouraging outside powers to influence political developments in countries in the region. There is also perhaps an allusion that Future Forward risks a violent backlash, just like the killings in 1976, if they continue their alleged provocations.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out