From Thairath, November 1, 2011
Cartoon caption reads: Controlling people is harder than controlling water.
Three signs on the goods: Hoarding, raising the price, goods
Text on the left of trader: Taking advantage of the flood crisis to squeeze people
Text above Bangkok Governor: Using the flood crisis to destroy the government [the cockroaches are often used to symbolize the Democrats]
Sign held by the policeman: Controlling product prices
Sign held by PM Yingluck: Controlling the value of people
Sign on the microphone: Media
Left mouse says: We must step past the crisis
Sign held by the right mouse: Thai unity in fighting the floods
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out