From Thairath, November 1, 2011
Cartoon caption reads: Controlling people is harder than controlling water.
Three signs on the goods: Hoarding, raising the price, goods
Text on the left of trader: Taking advantage of the flood crisis to squeeze people
Text above Bangkok Governor: Using the flood crisis to destroy the government [the cockroaches are often used to symbolize the Democrats]
Sign held by the policeman: Controlling product prices
Sign held by PM Yingluck: Controlling the value of people
Sign on the microphone: Media
Left mouse says: We must step past the crisis
Sign held by the right mouse: Thai unity in fighting the floods
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts