Happy Songkran Cartoon 2011
From Daily News, April 13, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: Cool season nationwide [celebrating] the Maha Songkran Festival 2011 – Very happy that an election will be held in Thailand
[People from left to right: Democrat chief Adviser Chuan Leekpai, Deputy PM Suthep Tuagsuban, PM Abhisit Vejjajiva, man in the blue shirt and glasses (?), Finance Minister Korn Jatikavanit, Gen. Chawalit Yongjaiyuth, Banharn Silpaarcha, Pheu Thai member Mingkhwan Saengsuwan, UDD leader and Pheu Thai MP Jatuporn Prompan (climbing up the VDO link), and ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra in the VDO link frame]
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Nana Intersection in the Past