Happy Songkran Cartoon 2011
From Daily News, April 13, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: Cool season nationwide [celebrating] the Maha Songkran Festival 2011 – Very happy that an election will be held in Thailand
[People from left to right: Democrat chief Adviser Chuan Leekpai, Deputy PM Suthep Tuagsuban, PM Abhisit Vejjajiva, man in the blue shirt and glasses (?), Finance Minister Korn Jatikavanit, Gen. Chawalit Yongjaiyuth, Banharn Silpaarcha, Pheu Thai member Mingkhwan Saengsuwan, UDD leader and Pheu Thai MP Jatuporn Prompan (climbing up the VDO link), and ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra in the VDO link frame]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey