Princess of Thailand courts Hollywood studios -LAT, November 7, 2013
…Thailand has a well-established film industry with state-of-the-art animation studios and production facilities. The nation’s film and TV industry directly contributes $2.22 billion to the local economy, supports 86,600 jobs and generates $81 million in tax revenue, according to a recent study prepared by Oxford Economics. Homegrown movies, such as the 2004 horror film “Shutter,” have been adapted in many countries…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?