From Thairath, September 5, 2019
Man in the chair: Checking your fortune, you will be here for two terms.
On his shirt: Fortune teller
On his chair: Political officer
Man standing: I see the picture of you being the PM forever
On his shirt: Thai fortune teller
On the signs held by people: Revise the constitution; the poor in the whole country; the government with a slight vote in parliament; corruption problem; political problem; society; economy
Phi Nooring: God of black magic
Mouse: Political trick
[Refers to the fortune tellers predicting PM Prayuth will be stay in power for two terms or eight years. This cartoon criticized PM Prayuth for checking his fortune, instead of solving the country’s urgent problems.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Knives out for Sudarat