Press Release: “Broken government promises lead the Bangkok International Wine Fair Company to seek Compensation!” – etbmice.com, August 23, 2012
…It was less than a month before the fair was scheduled to take place – and The Bangkok International Wine Fair had still not received the tax exemption document promised by the Deputy Prime Minister’s Office, which is headed by Major Gen Sanan Kajornprasart, and which oversaw the Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau in the previous government (Mr. Abhisit Vejjajiva).
In an interview, Mr. Joe Sriwarin, Managing Director of the Bangkok International Wine Fair Company Limited cited that the Customs Department had failed and intentionally delayed the issuing of the tax exemption documents on goods intended for the wine trade fair. Mr Sriwarin went to see the deputy Director General in July 2010.
After the fair’s cancelation – and just seven-days before the fair was supposed to take place, BIWF received a Customs document which confirmed that three bottles of wine were allowed for the trade exhibition…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work