President Mubarak Heading for a European Exile in Montenegro? – suite101.com, February 6, 2011
…”As a Montenegro citizen, Thaksin can get a Schengen visa that allows him to travel to 30 European countries under the Treaty of Amsterdam. Thaksin’s Montenegro citizenship will not change the verdict of the Ratchada land procurement case since he is still a Thai citizen.
“However the case would be affected if his Thai citizenship were withdrawn…”
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in