President Mubarak Heading for a European Exile in Montenegro? – suite101.com, February 6, 2011
…”As a Montenegro citizen, Thaksin can get a Schengen visa that allows him to travel to 30 European countries under the Treaty of Amsterdam. Thaksin’s Montenegro citizenship will not change the verdict of the Ratchada land procurement case since he is still a Thai citizen.
“However the case would be affected if his Thai citizenship were withdrawn…”
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter