President Mubarak Heading for a European Exile in Montenegro? – suite101.com, February 6, 2011
…”As a Montenegro citizen, Thaksin can get a Schengen visa that allows him to travel to 30 European countries under the Treaty of Amsterdam. Thaksin’s Montenegro citizenship will not change the verdict of the Ratchada land procurement case since he is still a Thai citizen.
“However the case would be affected if his Thai citizenship were withdrawn…”
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Secret footage reveals brutal conditions of Rohingyas in Thai refugee center
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand’s government acknowledges $4.4B loss from controversial rice price support scheme
- The perils of ‘doing a Thaksin’
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter