Preserve Marriage Washington is Buying Facebook “Likes” from Thailand – pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com, October 3, 2012
Thailand is one of the world’s sex tourism hot spots. I wonder how many of Preserve Marriage Washington’s fans there are Washington state voters.
Before the buying spree began, the page had only about 6,000 likes. It’s hard to imagine the purpose of buying empty likes, except to perhaps generate a false sense of strength among local supporters…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash