Preserve Marriage Washington is Buying Facebook “Likes” from Thailand – pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com, October 3, 2012
Thailand is one of the world’s sex tourism hot spots. I wonder how many of Preserve Marriage Washington’s fans there are Washington state voters.
Before the buying spree began, the page had only about 6,000 likes. It’s hard to imagine the purpose of buying empty likes, except to perhaps generate a false sense of strength among local supporters…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished