Preserve Marriage Washington is Buying Facebook “Likes” from Thailand – pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com, October 3, 2012
Thailand is one of the world’s sex tourism hot spots. I wonder how many of Preserve Marriage Washington’s fans there are Washington state voters.
Before the buying spree began, the page had only about 6,000 likes. It’s hard to imagine the purpose of buying empty likes, except to perhaps generate a false sense of strength among local supporters…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow