Preserve Marriage Washington is Buying Facebook “Likes” from Thailand – pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com, October 3, 2012
Thailand is one of the world’s sex tourism hot spots. I wonder how many of Preserve Marriage Washington’s fans there are Washington state voters.
Before the buying spree began, the page had only about 6,000 likes. It’s hard to imagine the purpose of buying empty likes, except to perhaps generate a false sense of strength among local supporters…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military