Preah Vihear Province expects to get over 200,000 tourists this Year: Officials – thesoutheastasiaweekly.com, August 2, 2012
…For first semester of 2012, Preah Vihear province received 117, 661 tourists totally, and 9,125 of them are foreigners, who visited three different places in the provinces including Koh Ker temple, temple of Preah Vihear and Kompong Srolao waterfall (Preah Nimeat waterfall)…
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017