Preah Vihear Province expects to get over 200,000 tourists this Year: Officials – thesoutheastasiaweekly.com, August 2, 2012
…For first semester of 2012, Preah Vihear province received 117, 661 tourists totally, and 9,125 of them are foreigners, who visited three different places in the provinces including Koh Ker temple, temple of Preah Vihear and Kompong Srolao waterfall (Preah Nimeat waterfall)…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille