Preah Vihear Province expects to get over 200,000 tourists this Year: Officials – thesoutheastasiaweekly.com, August 2, 2012
…For first semester of 2012, Preah Vihear province received 117, 661 tourists totally, and 9,125 of them are foreigners, who visited three different places in the provinces including Koh Ker temple, temple of Preah Vihear and Kompong Srolao waterfall (Preah Nimeat waterfall)…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit