Preah Vihear Province expects to get over 200,000 tourists this Year: Officials – thesoutheastasiaweekly.com, August 2, 2012
…For first semester of 2012, Preah Vihear province received 117, 661 tourists totally, and 9,125 of them are foreigners, who visited three different places in the provinces including Koh Ker temple, temple of Preah Vihear and Kompong Srolao waterfall (Preah Nimeat waterfall)…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists