Preah Vihear Province expects to get over 200,000 tourists this Year: Officials – thesoutheastasiaweekly.com, August 2, 2012
…For first semester of 2012, Preah Vihear province received 117, 661 tourists totally, and 9,125 of them are foreigners, who visited three different places in the provinces including Koh Ker temple, temple of Preah Vihear and Kompong Srolao waterfall (Preah Nimeat waterfall)…
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?