Prayuth Vows Tougher Crackdown On Anti-Monarchists – Khaosod, September 11, 2014
Gen. Prayuth outlined a strategy to “defend” the monarchy in a speech he is due to give to his puppet parliament, the National Legislative Assembly (NLA), on Friday…
“We will use legal measures, social-psychological measures, and telecommunications and information technology in dealing with those who are not mindful of their words, are arrogant at heart, or harbour the ill intention to undermine the important Institution of the nation,” the speech reads…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter