Prayuth Vows Tougher Crackdown On Anti-Monarchists – Khaosod, September 11, 2014
Gen. Prayuth outlined a strategy to “defend” the monarchy in a speech he is due to give to his puppet parliament, the National Legislative Assembly (NLA), on Friday…
“We will use legal measures, social-psychological measures, and telecommunications and information technology in dealing with those who are not mindful of their words, are arrogant at heart, or harbour the ill intention to undermine the important Institution of the nation,” the speech reads…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting