Prayuth Vows Tougher Crackdown On Anti-Monarchists – Khaosod, September 11, 2014
Gen. Prayuth outlined a strategy to “defend” the monarchy in a speech he is due to give to his puppet parliament, the National Legislative Assembly (NLA), on Friday…
“We will use legal measures, social-psychological measures, and telecommunications and information technology in dealing with those who are not mindful of their words, are arrogant at heart, or harbour the ill intention to undermine the important Institution of the nation,” the speech reads…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site