Prayuth Vows Tougher Crackdown On Anti-Monarchists – Khaosod, September 11, 2014
Gen. Prayuth outlined a strategy to “defend” the monarchy in a speech he is due to give to his puppet parliament, the National Legislative Assembly (NLA), on Friday…
“We will use legal measures, social-psychological measures, and telecommunications and information technology in dealing with those who are not mindful of their words, are arrogant at heart, or harbour the ill intention to undermine the important Institution of the nation,” the speech reads…
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?