From Manager, February 3, 2014
Ballot box on the left: Yingluck
Ballot box on the right: Suthep [meaning the anti-government protesters]
Caption: On Feb.2… Prayuth has already chosen!
[In the cartoon, it implies that Army Chief Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha is supporting PM Yingluck as he went to vote as normal on February 2, 2014 as opposed to boycotting the vote as Suthep’s anti-government urged.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies