From Manager, February 3, 2014
Ballot box on the left: Yingluck
Ballot box on the right: Suthep [meaning the anti-government protesters]
Caption: On Feb.2… Prayuth has already chosen!
[In the cartoon, it implies that Army Chief Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha is supporting PM Yingluck as he went to vote as normal on February 2, 2014 as opposed to boycotting the vote as Suthep’s anti-government urged.]
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?