From Manager, February 3, 2014
Ballot box on the left: Yingluck
Ballot box on the right: Suthep [meaning the anti-government protesters]
Caption: On Feb.2… Prayuth has already chosen!
[In the cartoon, it implies that Army Chief Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha is supporting PM Yingluck as he went to vote as normal on February 2, 2014 as opposed to boycotting the vote as Suthep’s anti-government urged.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- The military party deserves a head start