From Manager, February 3, 2014
Ballot box on the left: Yingluck
Ballot box on the right: Suthep [meaning the anti-government protesters]
Caption: On Feb.2… Prayuth has already chosen!
[In the cartoon, it implies that Army Chief Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha is supporting PM Yingluck as he went to vote as normal on February 2, 2014 as opposed to boycotting the vote as Suthep’s anti-government urged.]
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44