From Manager, February 3, 2014
Ballot box on the left: Yingluck
Ballot box on the right: Suthep [meaning the anti-government protesters]
Caption: On Feb.2… Prayuth has already chosen!
[In the cartoon, it implies that Army Chief Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha is supporting PM Yingluck as he went to vote as normal on February 2, 2014 as opposed to boycotting the vote as Suthep’s anti-government urged.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees