The sign reads: Governor Sanit Nakasuksri (Srakhaew Governor) and Maj-Gen Walit Rojanapakdi (Burapha Troop Commander), can you please explain to the people WHO is the person that this group of men do things for and which country they support? Or are they bad enough to betray the homeland because of their greed and lured by capitalists and have no love for the land. Or is Cambodian Hun Sen their father? And then who is the person to take responsibility for… these buffaloes!
[This likely has something to do with attempts by the PAD to rally at the Cambodian border. On their way to protest, they were met by local residents who resisted PAD attempts to continue on.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred