The sign reads: Governor Sanit Nakasuksri (Srakhaew Governor) and Maj-Gen Walit Rojanapakdi (Burapha Troop Commander), can you please explain to the people WHO is the person that this group of men do things for and which country they support? Or are they bad enough to betray the homeland because of their greed and lured by capitalists and have no love for the land. Or is Cambodian Hun Sen their father? And then who is the person to take responsibility for… these buffaloes!
[This likely has something to do with attempts by the PAD to rally at the Cambodian border. On their way to protest, they were met by local residents who resisted PAD attempts to continue on.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting