The sign reads: Governor Sanit Nakasuksri (Srakhaew Governor) and Maj-Gen Walit Rojanapakdi (Burapha Troop Commander), can you please explain to the people WHO is the person that this group of men do things for and which country they support? Or are they bad enough to betray the homeland because of their greed and lured by capitalists and have no love for the land. Or is Cambodian Hun Sen their father? And then who is the person to take responsibility for… these buffaloes!
[This likely has something to do with attempts by the PAD to rally at the Cambodian border. On their way to protest, they were met by local residents who resisted PAD attempts to continue on.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey