The sign reads: Governor Sanit Nakasuksri (Srakhaew Governor) and Maj-Gen Walit Rojanapakdi (Burapha Troop Commander), can you please explain to the people WHO is the person that this group of men do things for and which country they support? Or are they bad enough to betray the homeland because of their greed and lured by capitalists and have no love for the land. Or is Cambodian Hun Sen their father? And then who is the person to take responsibility for… these buffaloes!
[This likely has something to do with attempts by the PAD to rally at the Cambodian border. On their way to protest, they were met by local residents who resisted PAD attempts to continue on.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019