[Virachai Plarasai is surrounded by Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, Defense Minister ACM Sukumpol Suwanatat, Education Minister Pongthep Thepkanchana and others from the government.
Due to his excellent performance during an oral argument to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on the Preah Vihear dispute, Mr. Virachai, leader of Thai legal team, has become a hero for Thai people. He is praised for fighting to protect Thailand’s interests from Cambodia. His performance also mutes claims that the Yingluck government is bartering away Thai interests at the border on behalf of Thaksin.]
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings