[Virachai Plarasai is surrounded by Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, Defense Minister ACM Sukumpol Suwanatat, Education Minister Pongthep Thepkanchana and others from the government.
Due to his excellent performance during an oral argument to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on the Preah Vihear dispute, Mr. Virachai, leader of Thai legal team, has become a hero for Thai people. He is praised for fighting to protect Thailand’s interests from Cambodia. His performance also mutes claims that the Yingluck government is bartering away Thai interests at the border on behalf of Thaksin.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees