[Virachai Plarasai is surrounded by Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, Defense Minister ACM Sukumpol Suwanatat, Education Minister Pongthep Thepkanchana and others from the government.
Due to his excellent performance during an oral argument to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on the Preah Vihear dispute, Mr. Virachai, leader of Thai legal team, has become a hero for Thai people. He is praised for fighting to protect Thailand’s interests from Cambodia. His performance also mutes claims that the Yingluck government is bartering away Thai interests at the border on behalf of Thaksin.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018