[Virachai Plarasai is surrounded by Foreign Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, Defense Minister ACM Sukumpol Suwanatat, Education Minister Pongthep Thepkanchana and others from the government.
Due to his excellent performance during an oral argument to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on the Preah Vihear dispute, Mr. Virachai, leader of Thai legal team, has become a hero for Thai people. He is praised for fighting to protect Thailand’s interests from Cambodia. His performance also mutes claims that the Yingluck government is bartering away Thai interests at the border on behalf of Thaksin.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist