Myanmar is a new adventure hot spot, but a Portland mountain biker finds the downside: big brother – oregonlive.com, September 7, 2013
…Most everything south of Mawlamyine, a former British outpost on the Thanlwin River, is off-limits to travelers while the landowners figure out exactly which property deals or luxury resorts will be most profitable. This all goes unquestioned, partly because locals are still allowed access, and partly because questions have been outlawed for quite some time…
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Nike Factories In Thailand