From Manager, June 17, 2014
Book title: How to make people love you with populism, by Thaksin
Book spine: Populism, by Thaksin
Caption: There must be some. [meaning there must be some populist programs the junta can use to appeal to the people]
[The military officer is Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha, leader of the National Council for Peace and Order. The junta has been criticized for using the same sorts of populist techniques they criticized Thaksin for.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work