From Komchadluek, January 28, 2013
Sign: Please vote.
[Reference to a criticism of the poll results concerning Bangkok’s gubernatorial election. Early polls showed that the Pheu Thai candidate was far ahead and press reports often downplayed the number of undecided respondents. This led to protests that the way the polls were being reported seemed to confirm Pheu Thai boasts of an easy victory and might make some voters skip voting in a lost cause.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing