From Komchadluek, January 28, 2013
Sign: Please vote.
[Reference to a criticism of the poll results concerning Bangkok’s gubernatorial election. Early polls showed that the Pheu Thai candidate was far ahead and press reports often downplayed the number of undecided respondents. This led to protests that the way the polls were being reported seemed to confirm Pheu Thai boasts of an easy victory and might make some voters skip voting in a lost cause.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!