From Komchadluek, January 28, 2013
Sign: Please vote.
[Reference to a criticism of the poll results concerning Bangkok’s gubernatorial election. Early polls showed that the Pheu Thai candidate was far ahead and press reports often downplayed the number of undecided respondents. This led to protests that the way the polls were being reported seemed to confirm Pheu Thai boasts of an easy victory and might make some voters skip voting in a lost cause.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets