CIB fears political meddling in animal smuggling case – Bangkok Post, May 19, 2011
…Kittipong Khawsamang, deputy chief of the CIB’s natural resources and environmental crime suppression division, said his agency resolved to take over the case after Racha Thewa police told him “that a politician has pressured them to return the passport to the suspect”. An initial investigation had found the suspect was an alleged member of a huge wildlife trafficking ring with links to an international crime network…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!