From ThaiRath, November 24, 2011
Cartoon reads: The victim doesn’t want his money back.
Victim’s shirt: Permanent secretary
Policeman’s bag: Stolen money
Policeman’s box: Under the table
Left mouse: Where did you get this money from?
Right mouse’s sign: Release political prisoners
[refers to the robbery at the Permanent Secretary of Transport’s house that revealed that he had hundreds of millions of baht in cash at his residence]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Knives out for Sudarat
- The chicken farmer and the monkey