Police prepare for post-flood crime – Bangkok Post, December 6, 2011
About 500 border patrol police will be deployed in Bangkok to help metropolitan police combat crime, which is expected to rise with the receding of the flood and the release of about 30,000 prisoners who received a royal pardon, police chief Priewpan Damapong said on Tuesday…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting