Police launch chant probe – skysports.com, January 10, 2012
…The footage, thought to be from the early stages of last Saturday’s 0-0 draw at The City Ground, shows Forest fans singing: “You used to be English, you’re not any more.”
…Commenting on the police inquiry on Twitter, some fans claimed the chant was a reference to Leicester’s high ethnic minority population, while others suggested that it alluded to the Thai-led consortium which owns Leicester City…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta