Police deny Suphoth heist leader held in Laos – The Nation, December 4, 2011
…They said Weerasak was arrested at an intersection after taking a van licensed in the Laotian province of Savannakhet to the city and exchanging baht for Laotian currency. They said the fugitive was followed by police and put into a car after his arrest.
A person working at the money-exchange outlet, who asked not to be named, said that during the arrest there were many onlookers, and that several people in the area had confirmed that it was Weerasak who was arrested. Those people said they had followed news of the robbery in the Thai media…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military