Police Arrest 21 People Over Long-Running BKK Gem Scam – Khaosod, July 4, 2015
…The long-running hoax involves tuk-tuk drivers telling foreign tourists that famous attractions, such the Grand Palace, are “closed,” and then offering the tourists discounted rides around the city.
Those who fall for the con are then ferried to jewelry stores where they are sold poor-quality gemstones at exorbitant prices…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in