Police arrest 1,600 in Malaysia protest – The Nation, July 9, 2011
…“I considered it (the demonstration) a success despite the fact that they (police) were really brutal in their action,” added a frail-looking Anwar, who says the lurid accusations against him are politically motivated…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions