PM’s Twitter page hacked – The Nation, October 2, 2011
…10.22am: “This country is a business. We are doing for our associates, not the Thai people. We are doing for those who support us, not those thinking differently from us.”
10.25am: “Where is the poor’s opportunity? We deceived the poor by giving them hopes to make them vote for our group to come for our interests…”
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament