PM stalls computer crime act – The Nation, April 20, 2011
Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva yesterday put on hold a controversial draft of the new Computer Crime Act amid widespread concerns that the planned legislation could affect the right of communication of millions of Thai Internet users…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred