Thai PM Urges Mass Media To Balance Freedom, Responsibility – www.bernama.com.my, June 4, 2013
…Yingluck suggested that the mass media prioritise public interest, order, individuals’ rights and national security, be professional and balance between press freedom and responsibility, warning that without ethical responsibility, the mass media could create public confusion, misunderstanding and unrest…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?