PM attends Delivery Stocktake Meeting – March 7, 2011
Niles notes: There’s another article with garbled English (in the title at least) on that government site. I think I figured it out: they meant to say “PM attends Performance Review Meeting”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting