PM: April House dissolution is possible – Bangkok Post, January 26, 2011
[As we have long predicted, the dissolution will surely be called during a time to overlap and interfere with the March-April-May period when it is easy to recruit provincial people to participate in mass rallies in Bangkok. This period was exploited during the last two years by Thaksin in an attempt to overthrow the government by force on the streets of Bangkok.]
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police