PM: April House dissolution is possible – Bangkok Post, January 26, 2011
[As we have long predicted, the dissolution will surely be called during a time to overlap and interfere with the March-April-May period when it is easy to recruit provincial people to participate in mass rallies in Bangkok. This period was exploited during the last two years by Thaksin in an attempt to overthrow the government by force on the streets of Bangkok.]
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?