PM: April House dissolution is possible – Bangkok Post, January 26, 2011
[As we have long predicted, the dissolution will surely be called during a time to overlap and interfere with the March-April-May period when it is easy to recruit provincial people to participate in mass rallies in Bangkok. This period was exploited during the last two years by Thaksin in an attempt to overthrow the government by force on the streets of Bangkok.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament