PM: April House dissolution is possible – Bangkok Post, January 26, 2011
[As we have long predicted, the dissolution will surely be called during a time to overlap and interfere with the March-April-May period when it is easy to recruit provincial people to participate in mass rallies in Bangkok. This period was exploited during the last two years by Thaksin in an attempt to overthrow the government by force on the streets of Bangkok.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting