PM: April House dissolution is possible – Bangkok Post, January 26, 2011
[As we have long predicted, the dissolution will surely be called during a time to overlap and interfere with the March-April-May period when it is easy to recruit provincial people to participate in mass rallies in Bangkok. This period was exploited during the last two years by Thaksin in an attempt to overthrow the government by force on the streets of Bangkok.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- The military party deserves a head start
- Not Richard Mille