PM’s nationality not a problem, clear since youth days – thaigov.go.th, March 1, 2011
[Strange fractured English press release from the government…]
Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva confirmed that there is no problem about his nationality because it has been clear since he was in school; he had always needs to visa application before migration to England…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter