PM’s nationality not a problem, clear since youth days – thaigov.go.th, March 1, 2011
[Strange fractured English press release from the government…]
Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva confirmed that there is no problem about his nationality because it has been clear since he was in school; he had always needs to visa application before migration to England…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example