PM’s nationality not a problem, clear since youth days – thaigov.go.th, March 1, 2011
[Strange fractured English press release from the government…]
Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva confirmed that there is no problem about his nationality because it has been clear since he was in school; he had always needs to visa application before migration to England…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament