The sign reads: New Aspiration Party – The path of Thailand – Administrating education – Developing areas – Create good quality to be the dignity of Ratchaburana and Thingkru residents to reach excellence – The MP candidate of New Aspiration Party No. 34 – The election constituency 26 (Ratchburana-Thungkru) – “Ratchburana-Thungkru still faces problems that need to be solved – You do not have to worry – I have the way out, choose the good man to serve – Sunday 3rd July 2011 8.00-15.00 hrs.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Baby Party
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Thai markets open for the Chinese