The sign reads: New Aspiration Party – The path of Thailand – Administrating education – Developing areas – Create good quality to be the dignity of Ratchaburana and Thingkru residents to reach excellence – The MP candidate of New Aspiration Party No. 34 – The election constituency 26 (Ratchburana-Thungkru) – “Ratchburana-Thungkru still faces problems that need to be solved – You do not have to worry – I have the way out, choose the good man to serve – Sunday 3rd July 2011 8.00-15.00 hrs.
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?