The sign reads: New Aspiration Party – The path of Thailand – Administrating education – Developing areas – Create good quality to be the dignity of Ratchaburana and Thingkru residents to reach excellence – The MP candidate of New Aspiration Party No. 34 – The election constituency 26 (Ratchburana-Thungkru) – “Ratchburana-Thungkru still faces problems that need to be solved – You do not have to worry – I have the way out, choose the good man to serve – Sunday 3rd July 2011 8.00-15.00 hrs.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example