From Thairath, July 18, 2014
Title: Please leave something for the poor…!
Phi Nooring: Make merit.
A mouse: Don’t be selfish.
On money bags carried by the doctor: Benefits for children’s education, medical care for all family members, high salary, pension and others
On a money bag held by the woman: 30-baht universal health scheme
[Refers to the rumors that the junta is terminating the 30-baht scheme that was initiated by Thaksin and is widely popular. The junta rejected the rumor and insisted it would continue this scheme in order to help the poor.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck