From Thairath, July 18, 2014
Title: Please leave something for the poor…!
Phi Nooring: Make merit.
A mouse: Don’t be selfish.
On money bags carried by the doctor: Benefits for children’s education, medical care for all family members, high salary, pension and others
On a money bag held by the woman: 30-baht universal health scheme
[Refers to the rumors that the junta is terminating the 30-baht scheme that was initiated by Thaksin and is widely popular. The junta rejected the rumor and insisted it would continue this scheme in order to help the poor.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter