From Thairath, July 18, 2014
Title: Please leave something for the poor…!
Phi Nooring: Make merit.
A mouse: Don’t be selfish.
On money bags carried by the doctor: Benefits for children’s education, medical care for all family members, high salary, pension and others
On a money bag held by the woman: 30-baht universal health scheme
[Refers to the rumors that the junta is terminating the 30-baht scheme that was initiated by Thaksin and is widely popular. The junta rejected the rumor and insisted it would continue this scheme in order to help the poor.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017