Playing by others’ rules is a losing game – The Nation, July 22, 2011
[Thailand is the very definition of a country that intends to play by its own internal rules.]
…It is a mistake for Thailand to appear before the court and put its argument. Thailand is not a member of the World Court, and it therefore has no obligation to follow the Court’s orders.
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Road to Victory is Red
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- “Six-legged livestock” – Thailand urged to explore edible insect market to cope with global food demands
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd