Roadmap to Bangkok to be ready in ’17 – Guwahati (The Asian Age), October 10 2014
The idea of driving down to Bangkok in a car or bus from any North Eastern State may become reality by 2017, with India signing a Memorandum of Understanding with Myanmar on opening four-lane motorways to promote trade and tourism from the North Eastern States into that country, and on to Thailand, and eventually Cambodia and Vietnam as well…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?