From Naewna, March 4, 2013
Caption: Pitiful death
A Man holding a sign: Bangkok Governor
Broken electric pole: Pongsapat [referring to the Pheu Thai candidate]
On the people crushed by the pole: Meaw [Thaksin’s nickname], Government
It appears Jatuporn Prompan’s face is on the can at the left. It had been rumored he would be appointed deputy Bangkok governor after being shut out of a role in the national government.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s