From Naewna, March 4, 2013
Caption: Pitiful death
A Man holding a sign: Bangkok Governor
Broken electric pole: Pongsapat [referring to the Pheu Thai candidate]
On the people crushed by the pole: Meaw [Thaksin’s nickname], Government
It appears Jatuporn Prompan’s face is on the can at the left. It had been rumored he would be appointed deputy Bangkok governor after being shut out of a role in the national government.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey