Ping An Denies Funding Thai Tycoon’s Purchase of Its Shares – Fox, December 23, 2012
…A report published Saturday on the website of Caixin’s Century Weekly magazine said that only a third of the funding for the first phase of the sale came from Charoen Pokphand’s subsidiaries, with the rest from three Chinese banks controlled by a local investor named Xiao Jianhua. Mr. Xiao owns stakes in a number of listed Chinese companies, the report said…
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019