Pinay ‘drug mule’ in Thailand ineligible for pardon – gmanews.tv, April 16, 2011
…Talaban is ineligible to apply for royal pardon because the guidelines issued by the Thai Department of Corrections states that “a prisoner may submit a petition for royal pardon only after he or she finished all court proceedings [including appeal].”
…If Talaban wishes to apply for transfer, she has to either drop her appeal or wait until after the court process has been completely exhausted and the decision becomes final and executory, Bajados said…
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?