Pinay ‘drug mule’ in Thailand ineligible for pardon – gmanews.tv, April 16, 2011
…Talaban is ineligible to apply for royal pardon because the guidelines issued by the Thai Department of Corrections states that “a prisoner may submit a petition for royal pardon only after he or she finished all court proceedings [including appeal].”
…If Talaban wishes to apply for transfer, she has to either drop her appeal or wait until after the court process has been completely exhausted and the decision becomes final and executory, Bajados said…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta