Phuket tourist cheats spark foreign diplomat intervention – phuketgazette.net, February 23, 2012
…Mr Chumpol said that the problem of tourism cheats operating in Phuket has become an international issue that calls for immediate action.
The most common rip-off schemes that tourists face include overpriced products and services, low-quality products, low-standard services and exaggerated damage claims on broken items, said the report.
Meanwhile, the Tourism and Sports Ministry will launch a blacklist of jewelry shops that sell low-quality items at inflated prices, it was announced…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament