Phuket, Thailand: Crime Capital of Asia – livetradingnews.com, June 24, 2012
[This article seems rushed and has a number of typographical and spelling errors in it.]
If you are headed to Thailand for holidays you will have a great time, with one exception, avoid Phuket at all costs. FOr fun, investment or business Phuket is far too dangerous for tourists.
Phuket is now the one of the worlds most dangerous destinations for foreign and local tourists and businessmen. Armed gangs, some Tuk-Tuk drivers, some Jat Ski operators, tour operators etc are mostly controlled by criminal elements and Phuket is no longer safe to visit for foreigners or Thais…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work