Fears over safety of tourists in Phuket – Telegraph, March 14, 2013
… “Phuket has more than its fair share of troubles,” he said, “from aggressive taxi drivers, to jet ski operators looking to scam tourists, bag snatchers and young disenfranchised kids out to cause trouble.
“Much of the island is run by mafias and the police are not always sympathetic to foreigners’ complaints. Single female travelers are advised to be vigilant while out at night, as sexual assaults on foreigners in Thailand are on the rise…”
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist