Photo shows man resembling bomb suspect – The Nation, December 19, 2011
…Pheu Thai spokesman Prompong Nopparit said yesterday that he would ask the Information and Communications Technology Ministry to confirm that the photo was possibly doctored to smear the party by insinuating that the coalition leader may have set up the bomb incidents to elicit public sympathy…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth