Photo shows man resembling bomb suspect – The Nation, December 19, 2011
…Pheu Thai spokesman Prompong Nopparit said yesterday that he would ask the Information and Communications Technology Ministry to confirm that the photo was possibly doctored to smear the party by insinuating that the coalition leader may have set up the bomb incidents to elicit public sympathy…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections