PHL wants to keep ties with Thailand despite WTO ruling on export row – gmanews.tv, June 19, 2011
Despite Malacañang’s elation over the World Trade Organization’s siding with the Philippines in the tobacco export dispute with Thailand, the Palace last Friday expressed hope the ruling would not strain relations between the two countries…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example