PHL wants to keep ties with Thailand despite WTO ruling on export row – gmanews.tv, June 19, 2011
Despite Malacañang’s elation over the World Trade Organization’s siding with the Philippines in the tobacco export dispute with Thailand, the Palace last Friday expressed hope the ruling would not strain relations between the two countries…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions