Pheu Thai wants better ties with China: Thai PM hopeful – Xinhua, June 17, 2011
…”China and Thailand are like one family, I would like to build better relations with China.” the 44-year-old politician said in an interview with Xinhua at her Pheu Thai Party headquarters in Bangkok…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out