Pheu Thai wants better ties with China: Thai PM hopeful – Xinhua, June 17, 2011
…”China and Thailand are like one family, I would like to build better relations with China.” the 44-year-old politician said in an interview with Xinhua at her Pheu Thai Party headquarters in Bangkok…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions