Pheu Thai threatens to petition UN if election is nullified – Thai PBS, February 6, 2014
[Thanks to Tom for pointing it out.]
…The party blamed the Election Commission for its failure to stage election in 28 constituencies in the South. It also blamed the protesters which it called anarchists for disrupting election in many polling stations rendering voting impossible.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work