Thai ex-lawmakers vow ‘fightback’ against coup – channelnewsasia.com, June 24, 2014
…Jarupong Ruangsuwan, who was president of the Pheu Thai party as well as a senior minister, will lead the “Organisation of Free Thais for Human Rights and Democracy” from self-exile in an unnamed country, according to a declaration marking the group’s founding…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work