Thai army: new line-up, same fault-lines – atimes.com, October 1, 2013
…A soldier-by-soldier analysis of which senior officers have been promoted and assigned to which positions in the military hierarchy, however, points to a potentially destabilizing rise in factionalism – a reflection of Yingluck’s Peua Thai party’s bid to assert more civilian control over the top-ranking army positions which were responsible for overthrowing her elder brother, former premier and current de facto party leader Thaksin Shinawatra in a September 2006 coup…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military