Thai army: new line-up, same fault-lines – atimes.com, October 1, 2013
…A soldier-by-soldier analysis of which senior officers have been promoted and assigned to which positions in the military hierarchy, however, points to a potentially destabilizing rise in factionalism – a reflection of Yingluck’s Peua Thai party’s bid to assert more civilian control over the top-ranking army positions which were responsible for overthrowing her elder brother, former premier and current de facto party leader Thaksin Shinawatra in a September 2006 coup…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example