From Manager, December 16, 2011
Box reads: Pet Bang Bon is taking up all the media space now. [Pet is Thai for “duck”; Pet Bang Bon refers to Chalerm Yoobamrung]
Upper newspapers from left to right: Post Today, Manager ASTV, Thai Post
Lower newspaper from left to right: Komchadluek, Thai Rath, Matichon
All newspapers read: Gap gap gap gap [“Gap” is the sound a duck makes]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey