From Thairath, February 4, 2014
Cartoon title: People’s victory and the fiend’s obstruction
On the mouse’s sign: Heroic people [referring to people who supported the election.]
[Man blowing whistle is Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, leader of the anti-government protest. The protesters opposed the February 2 election reasoning that the country, particularly politics, need to be reformed before organizing a new election.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash