From Thairath, February 4, 2014
Cartoon title: People’s victory and the fiend’s obstruction
On the mouse’s sign: Heroic people [referring to people who supported the election.]
[Man blowing whistle is Suthep Thuagsuban, secretary-general of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee, leader of the anti-government protest. The protesters opposed the February 2 election reasoning that the country, particularly politics, need to be reformed before organizing a new election.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous